3 bedroom town house for saleDerby Road, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £164,950
- WAS £169,000 REDUCED TO £164,950
- Three Storey Town House. Three Bedrooms. En Suite
- Guest Cloaks. Family Bathroom
- Lounge Diner. Fitted kitchen
- Off Road Parking. Gardens. NO CHAIN
INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential of this SPACIOUS MODERN three storey town house which comprises: kitchen, lounge diner & cloakroom, to the first floor are two bedrooms & family bathroom and the second floor master bedroom with en suite & dressing area. Gardens and off road parking. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Conveniently located for this market town is this SPACIOUS MODERN three storey town house with Uttoxeter having excellent local amenities together with good schools, there is also convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and the town having its own railway station. The towns of Derby, Stafford and Stoke are also within commuting distance. In brief the accommodation comprises: fitted kitchen; lounge diner & cloakroom and to the first floor are two bedrooms & family bathroom and the second floor having master bedroom with en suite and dressing area. INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate this property and it is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Access to the property is gained via:
Having laminate flooring; radiator; doors off to:
Having low level w.c.; wash hand basin; central heating radiator.
Kitchen: 10' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.36m )
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complimentary work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; central heating boiler; complimentary tiling; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge Diner: 15' x 14' 9" ( 4.57m x 4.50m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; two central heating radiator; laminate flooring; understairs store cupboard; patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having recessed cupboard housing the hot water tank; doors off to:
Bedroom Two: 14' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.02m )
Having two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation; built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 11' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.34m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; two door built in wardrobe; central heating radiator.
Having bath with mixer taps; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; full wall tiling; uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; heated towel rail.
Stairs From The First Floor:
Second Floor Landing:
Having door leading into:
Master Bedroom One: 14' 10" x 11' 1" excluding alcove ( 4.52m x 3.38m excluding alcove )
Restricted head height. Having uPVC double glazed dormer window to the front elevation; loft access; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Having uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; double shower cubicle with shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; central heating radiator; laminate flooring; complementary tiling.
Having four door built in wardrobe.
The rear garden being laid predominantly to lawn with patio area and timber fenced boundaries. Brick built store. Access to two allocated car parking spaces.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street proceeding to the T junction turning left into Church Street continuing to the roundabout taking the second exit onto Derby Road where the property can be found on the right hand side denoted by our For Sale board. Access is gained to the rear of the property. Taking the second exit off the mini roundabout turning into Russell Close and following it to its conclusion.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41081484.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.