4 bedroom detached house for saleMayland
Sold STC £295,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Enclosed garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
The village of Mayland is part of the Dengie Peninsula, an area to the east of Chelmsford, bounded by the North Sea to the east, The River Crouch to the south and the River Blackwater to the north.
There are several bus services available and the nearest main line station is located at Althorne, approximately 3.5 miles distant by car, offering services to London Liverpool Street via Wickford or Shenfield in just over one hour. There are two public houses the Blackwater Bar & Bistro situated in the yard of Blackwater Marina, and Hardy's. Maylandsea Bay Sailing Club and Harlow (Blackwater) Sailing Club are based in the village. The local school is Maylandsea County Primary School and there is also a pre-school called Little Nipperz. The village also offers a small local shop, bakery and barbers.
The property has double glazed upvc windows throughout, cavity wall and roof insulation. The property has gas central heating.
The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance door leading to hallway with doors off to dining room, study, lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and understairs cupboard.
- Dining Room 3.35m x 2.85m: Window to front, radiator.
- Study 2.40m x 2.15m: Window to front, radiator.
- Lounge 4.95m x 3.30m: Window to rear, sliding patio doors to side, fireplace with coal effect gas fire, hearth and mantel, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.75m x 2.85m: Window to rear, door and window to side, range of base and wall units with built in double oven and gas hob, space for dishwasher and washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer.
- Cloakroom: White suite comprising pedestal wash basin and wc, window to side.
- Master Bedroom 3.75m x 2.55m: Window to rear, radiator.
- En Suite Shower Room 1.5m x 1.30m (max): White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, wc, window to rear, radiator, laminate style flooring.
- Bedroom Two 3.50m x 2.85m: Window to front, radiator.
- Bedroom Three 3.40m x 2.80m: Window to front, radiator.
- Bedroom Four 2.45m x 2.10m: Window to rear, radiator.
- Family Bathroom 2.25m x 1.80m: White suite comprising bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, wc, window to side, radiator laminate style flooring.
To the rear, a small patio area leads to a mainly lawned garden with a number of established shrubs. There is access from the garden to the attached single garage and side access to front.
To the front there is a tarmac driveway leading to attached single garage which is connected to power and light.
Mains water, electricity, gas and sewerage is available.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
COUNCIL TAX BAND
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the vendor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.