2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Road, Freiston, Boston
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY & GARDENS
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This detached Bungalow is situated in the popular village of Freiston and comprises in brief a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and 4 piece Bathroom. The property enjoys gardens to the front, side and rear and benefits from a driveway, 3 brick built stores. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF FREISTON
With rear entrance door leading into the: -
Conservatory 18' 5" x 10' 5" ( 5.61m x 3.18m )
Of uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With door to rear aspect, further to side aspect, radiator, wall mounted lighting.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.34m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including glazed display cabinets and corner display shelving, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for standard height fridge freezer, gas cooker point, obscure glazed window, ceiling mounted striplight, window to Conservatory, door to Conservatory.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
With window to side aspect, radiator, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, wall mounted central heating digital timer.
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' maximum ( 4.75m x 3.66m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point, open fireplace with tiled hearth and exposed brickwork surround extending into recess to provide TV plinth.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" maximum x 11' 11" maximum ( 3.71m maximum x 3.63m maximum )
With Bow window to front aspect, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point, built-in cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler with over head storage locker above.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" maximum x 12' maximum ( 3.73m maximum x 3.66m maximum )
With window to dual aspects, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
With 4 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with panelled bath, WC, shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower within. Radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, extended tiled splashbacks.
With vehicular access from Church Road and gated access leading to the driveway, laid predominantly to gravel and providing off road parking. There is a raised low maintenance border containing evergreen shrubs and further well stocked beds and borders. Gardens extend to the side and rear of the property and providing various areas of shaped lawns, seating areas, walkways, sunken pond, trellis areas and further well stocked flower and shrub borders. Gated access is also available to the rear of the property. The gardens are served by external power and lighting.
3 Brick Built Adjoining Stores
Providing additional storage.
To be included in the sale.
To be included in the sale.
The Vendor informs the Agent that the property benefits from a legal Right of Way over a strip of land on the right hand side which serves the playing field to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41087022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.