Office for saleUnit 4 Maple Court,Tankersley Barnsley S75 3DP
2,065–4,245 sq. ft.
- 2,065 sq ft (191 sq m)
- Superb office accomodation
- Close to motorway links
- Easy access
- Modern Business Park
- On site parking for 18 vehicles
- Double glazed windows
- Upper and lower office space- Open plan
- Seperate offices and meeting rooms
- High quality carpeting throughout
Superb office accommodation to let conveniently located just 5 minutes from the M1 junction 35a and 36.
Unit 4 is approximately 4245 Sq. Ft and consists of modern office space building finished to a high specification complete with 18 on site car parking spaces.
Ground Floor- Entrance Hall and open plan office
First Floor- Open plan office
Separate Male and Female W/C
Rates- Commercial premise are individually assessed and you are advised to contact Sheffield City Council for further information.
VAT- VAT is payable on rent and sales prices
Legal costs- Each Party to bear their own legal costs when applicable.
Price- Price on application. Please contact Alice on 01226 321800
Viewings are available upon request.
For further information, please visit www.boylincommercial.co.uk for commercial property or www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk for storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference maplecourt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JW Boylin Group Ltd, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.