3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrince Street, Leek
Offers in Region of £139,950
Full description**REALISTIC OFFERS CONSIDERED**
* This delightful property is a Chapel conversion and offers spacious three bedroomed accommodation with considerable character.
* The property has been fully modernised to an exceptional standard with all modern amenities, yet retaining the property's considerable character.
* The property enjoys the benefit of gas central heating and provides accommodation which is suitable for family occupation or for a professional couple.
* Internal inspection is most strongly recommended.
Through Lounge/Dining Room - 23'4 x 14'3 (7.11m x 4.34m) - With two radiators. Attractive coloured leaded glass window. Fitted carpet.
Kitchen - 12'4 x 10'10 (3.76m x 3.30m) - Fully fitted with comprehensive range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards and incorporating a split level cooker together with integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Tiled floor. Attractive coloured leaded glass windows.
Rear Porch - With tiled floor.
Cloakroom - With w.c and wash basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Stairs To Landing - Fitted carpet.
Bedroom One - 14'3 x 12' (4.34m x 3.66m) - With radiator. Exposed beams to ceiling. Double glazed roof light. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two - 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m) - With feature timber support and beam. Double glazed roof light. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three - 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.46m) - Exposed beam to ceiing. Radiator. Double glazed roof light. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom - With suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c., shower fitment. Radiator. Arch leaded glass window.
Outside - Tarmacadam forecourt provides off road parking facilities for a couple of vehicles and this is bordered by flower borders with stone cobbled edging.
Services - All mains services.
Gas central heating.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41088867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26182061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.