6 bedroom detached house for saleWhite Hall Lane, Sandbach
Withdrawn from Market £1,450,000
- Magnificent and delightful period detached
- Six bedroom, five reception rooms
- Gym and bar
- Large detached outbuilding
- Set in approx. just over 4.5 acres
- EPC rating C
A magnificent and delightful six bedroomed period detached house set within just over 4.5 acres. This well presented former farmhouse believed to date back to 1894, has been extended and renovated by the present owners over the years. This charming five reception roomed property has a wealth of features and character though out including oak flooring, feature fireplaces, coved ceilings and Bose entertainment to main rooms. To the outside there is ample off road parking for a number of vehicles, a large detached outbuilding, formal grounds, gardens and large paddock.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4568850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.