2 bedroom park home for sale40 Truro Heights, Kenwyn Hill, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 3FB
Under Offer £175,000
- Optiflame Chevalier fire on a Sandstone Hearth
- Spacious lounge and living area
- Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and large sliding wardrobe
- UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
Full description* Plots: 86
* Age Limit: 50+
* Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
* Maintenance Team
One of our newest parks, Truro Heights is extremely popular due to its location in the heart of Cornwall and the quality of this modern development. A bus stop outside the park provides easy access to the centre of Truro. The popular towns of Newquay and Falmouth are 15 miles away. With new plots available, this park offers the ideal opportunity to design your own home in a much sought-after location.
The essence of easy living and the simple life that brings tranquillity and peace to its owners.
Truly residential, The Ferndale is the beautifully quaint residence for easy living. This bungalow style home is an idyllic sanctuary with the focus on comfort and personal enjoyment. With plenty of storage in the hallway, the Ferndale promotes a stress free life with pure calm tranquillity. The traditional finish and layout made by the accents of neutral colours throughout influences mood with the natural oak accessories and floral tones creating identity and character.
* Choice of external finishes
* Built to BS 3632 residential standard
* UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
* 2 x full height bay windows
* Supple dark brown reading Tub Chair
* Spacious lounge and living area
* Master bedroom with stylish en-suite and large sliding wardrobe
* Ample storage space for an clean, uncluttered finish
* Optiflame Chevalier fire on a Sandstone Hearth
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUH040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.