5 bedroom ground floor flat for sale5a Mansfield Road, Musselburgh, EH21 7DS
- Extended lower villa with many original features
- Flexible accommodation with potential to form separate Granny flat
- Sittingroom with bay window, diningroom
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Five double bedrooms
- Bathroom with three piece white suite and separate shower
- Gas central heating. Double glazing. Gardens and driveway
- EPC Band D , Council tax band C
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
UNDER OFFER This is a well maintained, generously proportioned (140sq m), cleverly extended lower villa benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and many original features including cornicing. In excellent decorative order throughout the property offers flexible family accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, long hall with deep storage cupboard, bay windowed sittingroom with attractive fireplace, diningroom, modern fitted kitchen with appliances included, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, four further double bedrooms, one with French doors to garden which is currently in use a storeroom and a bathroom with three piece white suite and separate shower cabinet with electric shower. There is potential to turn the rear rooms of the house into a separate Granny flat with its own entrance. There is a monoblock garden and driveway to the front of the property with a larger garden to the side which has an extensive wooden decked area, artificial lawn and rotary dryer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41093790.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 48039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.