4 bedroom detached house for saleGorse Hill Road, Oakdale, POOLE, Dorset
- BRAND NEW DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 1ST AND 2ND FLOOR HARBOUR VIEWS
- OVER 1900 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN LIVING
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT
- SOUTH WESTERLY BALCONY
- TWO EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- 20FT INTEGRAL GARAGE
A unique opportunity to live in an exceptional brand new detached home arranged over 3 floors in one of Oakdale's premier roads. Situated in an elevated position with beautiful views towards Poole Harbour this outstanding home is part of a development of 3 houses offering you the finest in luxury accommodation. Built to the highest specification offering a generous 26ft open plan lounge/diner and kitchen with high ceilings and premium integrated appliances. Additional benefits include a glass balustrade balcony to the master bedroom, a downstairs W.C, family bathroom, 10ft study, under stairs storage, solid oak doors, gas central heating, solar panels, UPVC A-rated double glazing, integral garage with plumbed utility area, brick paved driveway & landscaped garden.
Property ref: 121_1857_4109749
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41095725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4109749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony David & Co, Poole - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.