5 bedroom detached house for saleForest End Road, Sandhurst, Berkshire
- Five double bedrooms
- Five reception rooms
- Kitchen and separate utility room
- En suite and dressing room off 16' master bedroom
- Spacious loft conversion with fifth bedroom
- Optional study/home office or sixth bedroom
- Highly sought after location
Situated within walking distance of Sandhurst train station, and conveniently positioned for access to the M3 and M4 motorways is this substantial detached family home which offers versatile accommodation throughout. The property occupies a substantial non estate plot offering a high degree of privacy with a sunny private non-overlooked rear garden, and is within close proximity of sought after local schools.
DIRECTIONS From Romans Sandhurst turn left onto Yorktown Road and proceed over the first and second roundabouts. Bear left taking the immediate right onto Scotland Hill. Proceed along taking the second left into Forest End Road where the property is indicated by a Romans For Sale board.
rear shot 2
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41098907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAN100143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Sandhurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.