4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunnyside, Ribby Road, Kirkham, Lancashire
- Beautifully Presented 4-Bed Semi-Detached Family Home
- Packed with Original Features
- Situated in Popular Residential Area
- Close to Local Amenities and Local Schools
- Ample Off Road Parking Available
- Large Rear Garden
- Timber Framed Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- EPC = E
Tem-po.co.uk are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home set in a 1/3rd of an acre. Packed with original features including high skirting boards, picture rails, coved ceiling and wooden floorboards. The property briefly comprises of Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Second Reception Room and Kitchen. First floor houses three Double Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom with second floor comprising of a fourth double bedroom and shower room. Ample off road parking with large sweeping driveway and garage, Outbuildings, Outside Toilet and Workshop, large front and rear garden. Timber framed double glazing and gas central heating throughout. EPC = E
The property is located off a small slip road cul de sac leading off Ribby Road close to Kirkham Grammar School and conveniently place for nearby Kirkham town centre, the railway station and only a few minutes drive from the M55 link up motorway. To fully appreciate the position and stunning acc
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by tem-po.co.uk, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.