2 bedroom apartment for saleEastgate Gardens, Taunton
Sold STC £110,000
- Reduced from OIEO £115,000, to £110,000!
- Close to Taunton's Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
- Over 55's Apartment
- Overlooking Attractive Communal Gardens
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground floor with level access
FOX & SONS are offering this modern retirement apartment built to a Georgian style
Eastgate Gardens is a modern retirement complex built to a Georgian style and is ideally located for the Town Centre which is only five minutes' walk away. The well-presented GROUND FLOOR accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from having its own entrance as well as having communal gardens.
A personal inspection is most strongly recommended by the sole agents, Fox & Sons, to appreciate this properties size and location.
Airing cupboard, large storage cupboard, storage heater and smart call alarm system.
Living Room 15' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.43m )
Front facing double glazed window, fireplace with electric fire, storage heater and coving.
Kitchen 5' 10" max x 11' 9" max ( 1.78m max x 3.58m max )
Front facing double glazed window, wall heater and fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs over, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer sink and space for a fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.45m max x 3.02m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall heater, pull cord for the call alarm and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 7' x 11' 4" ( 2.13m x 3.45m )
Rear facing double glazed window and wall heater.
Extractor fan, pull cord for alarm, partly tiled walls and three piece suite comprising toilet, wash hand basin and bath.
From information supplied to us we can confirm the following:
Leasehold starting with 125 years with approximately 97 years remaining
£1855.78 is payable to First Port for ground rent, service charges and building insurance.
Pets allowed subject to prior written consent.
Proceed along Corporation Street to the centre of town taking the second exit at the town centre roundabout. Continue along this road and on approaching a set of traffic lights take the left hand turn into Tancred Street, continue along Tancred Street taking the second left hand turn into Eastgate Gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41102007.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.