3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTop Cottages, Cressbrook, Buxton
Sold STC £460,000
- Stunning far reaching views
- Generous landscaped gardens
- Orangery overlooking the rear garden and adjoining countryside
- Integral garage and off road parking
- Partially converted loft with potential for further bedrooms
- No upward chain
A substantial three bedroom detached residence nestled in approximately a third of an acre of landscaped gardens adjoining open countryside. Occupying an elevated position with superb views across the village and surrounding countryside, with off road parking and integral garage.
A substantial three bedroom detached residence nestled in approximately a third of an acre of landscaped gardens adjoining open countryside. Occupying an elevated position with superb views across the village and surrounding countryside, with off road parking and integral garage, the property also includes a large loft space offering further potential for conversion. The generous, well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, fitted kitchen, orangery overlooking the rear garden and open countryside, sitting room with log burning stove, dining room, WC, three bedrooms and bathroom. The loft / occasional space with wooden staircase also includes study / office.
An entrance door with decorative glazed panels open into the hallway with radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 12' 4" narrowing to 12' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.76m narrowing to 3.68m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units with stainless sink set in counter top with tiled splashback. The integrated appliances include four ring electric hob with overhead extractor canopy and oven beneath, Neff microwave, slimline dishwasher and fridge freezer. With central island with cupboards beneath providing additional storage, radiator, tiled floor, window overlooking the orangery and door opening into:
Orangery 11' 1" x 17' 7" ( 3.38m x 5.36m )
Generously proportioned with double glazed hardwood windows to three sides, radiator, two electric wall heaters, tiled floor, integral ceiling blinds and two sets of double doors lead onto the rear garden and seating terraces.
Rear Entrance Lobby
With door leading to the rear garden, a staircase with understairs storage cupboard leads to the first floor. A further door opens onto a landing with side aspect double glazed window and steps descend to the garage.
Comprising low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin set in counter top, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and rear aspect double glazed opaque window.
Sitting Room 12' 7" x 17' 5" ( 3.84m x 5.31m )
A spacious reception room with two front aspect double glazed windows enjoying spectacular views, two radiators and a stone fireplace houses a log burning stove. The sitting room opens into:
Dining Room 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
With front aspect double glazed window enjoying spectacular views and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.86m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window enjoying spectacular far reaching views, radiator and electric wall heater. With a comprehensive range of built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" not including wardrobes x 8' 7" ( 3.84m not including wardrobes x 2.62m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window with attractive views across the adjoining countryside, radiator and a range of built in wardrobes and cabinets.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Comprising corner bath with body jets, shower enclosure with glazed screen, wash hand basin set in counter top with storage cupboards beneath and low flush WC. With rear aspect opaque double glazed window, radiator and further electric wall heater.
First Floor Landing
Study 8' 7" x 7' 2" plus recess ( 2.62m x 2.18m plus recess )
With side aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath, wash hand basin set in counter top with storage cupboard beneath and built in under eaves storage.
Attic Room 34' 1" x 12' 6" not full head height ( 10.39m x 3.81m not full head height )
With rear and side aspect double glazed windows, power and light offering further potential for 2 bedrooms / bathroom.
Garage 10' 11" maximum measurements x 26' 5" ( 3.33m maximum measurements x 8.05m )
(measurements include staircase)
An integral garage with electric up and over door, power and light.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a cobbled driveway leading to the garage, the stunning landscaped gardens border the property to three sides. The rear garden adjoins open countryside and includes planted beds, borders and specimen shrubs and trees, pergola with climbing plants, pond, seating terrace, glazed greenhouse, timber storage shed and summer house. Vegetable plot and potting shed. The garden continues to the side and the front of the property with ornamental pond, trees and planted beds and borders. From all aspects the garden enjoys superb far reaching views across the surrounding hillside and village.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41102634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK103985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.