4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Thorne Road, Hatfield, Doncaster
Sold STC £210,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Front And Rear Gardens
- En Suite
- Popular Area
- Study Room
***Guide price £210,000 - £230,000*** We are pleased to offer this stunning detached four bedroom property to the market.The property comprises of entrance hall, study, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and four bedrooms, the master of which benefits from an en suite.
***Guide price £210,000 - £230,000***
We are pleased to offer this stunning detached four bedroom property to the market.The property comprises of entrance hall, study, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and four bedrooms, the master of which benefits from an en suite.
With side facing door, stairs to first floor, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Study 9' x 11' 2" ( 2.74m x 3.40m )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator, with laminate flooring.
Lounge/diner 21' 1" max x 21' 4" max ( 6.43m max x 6.50m max )
The is an L shaped room with wall lighting. rear facing double glazed window and patio doors leading to the garden. Gas Fireplace, coving to ceilling and laminate flooring throughout.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units,work surface and tiling to floor with plumbing for washing machine.Intergrated oven, cooker-hood, radiator and breakfast bar. Front facing double glazed window.
Access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" max into recess x 18' 9" To front of wardrobes ( 3.56m max into recess x 5.71m To front of wardrobes )
Double bedroom with two rear facing double glazed windows, radiator.Fitted wardrobes with over bed cupboards, door leading to ensuite.
Side facing double glazed window, sink with mixer tap, WC, shower, radiator, tiling to floor.
Bedroom two 10' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" Into door recess x 10' 1" ( 3.23m Into door recess x 3.07m )
With front facing double glazed window, storage cupboard and over bed cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom four 6' x 9' 5" ( 1.83m x 2.87m )
Side facing double glazed window, radiator.
Two double glazed front facing windows.W.C, Bath, extractor fan, ladder rail.Tiled floor and walls.
Shared block paving drive with number 26, and lawned front garden.
Enclosed paved patio area.
Link garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41103513.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.