5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Way, Kingswood
Withdrawn from Market
- Superb Kitchen-Breakfast Room in cream shaker with granite and hardwood surfaces
- 4 luxury bathrooms
- Attractive tiled reception hall
- Stylish orangery dining room with regency windows and vaulted ceiling
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- LED downlighters
- Contemporary fireplace
- Cinema (formerly the garage and can be re-converted)
- Prestigious location
- Available with no onward chain
Refurbished in recent years, this property has cottage character whilst offering a contemporary interior that is remarkably spacious. There are five bedrooms, three of which have luxury en suite bathrooms and the living rooms have a versatile layout where most rooms have several potential uses. The beautiful cream shaker kitchen has granite and hardwood surfaces as well as integrated appliances. Outside, the gardens are not large and therefore easily maintained and the gated driveway has room for several cars.
This sought after Kingswood Warren location is just a few minutes' walk from the village with its local shopping, café restaurants and pub, as well as the station with commuter rail services to London in around 40 minutes. The larger centres of commerce including Banstead Village, Reigate and Epsom are all within a short drive as is the M25 at Junction 8 (Reigate Hill). There is an excellent choice of local schooling and this area has an abundance of open countryside, as well as venues for sport, leisure and cultural pursuits.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41108358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053003183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.