3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrackens Lane, Alvaston, Derby
- Traditional Semi Detached
- Extended To Rear
- Spacious Lounge
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
A traditional bay fronted semi-detached property benefiting from extended accommodation and a good size rear garden. The accommodation comprises of - entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge, kitchen/dining room, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found off road parking,
A traditional bay fronted semi-detached property benefiting from extended accommodation and a good size rear garden. The accommodation comprises of - entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge, kitchen/dining room, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found off road parking, detached garage and a long rear garden ideal for families. The property is well placed for access to local amenities in Alvaston, local schools, road links and access to Derby City. Internal viewing advised.
Having entrance door to the front, stairs giving access to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and doors to lounge and kitchen diner.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 22' 11" x 11' 1" ( 6.99m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front, feature fireplace, two gas central heating radiators, TV point and access to:
Kitchen/diner 17' max x 15' 11" max ( 5.18m max x 4.85m max )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliance, double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, patio doors to the garden and door to the side giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 8' 8" to wardrobes ( 3.53m x 2.64m to wardrobes )
Having double glazed bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.25m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.62m max x 1.96m max )
Having double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath. Gas central heating radiator and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a block paved driveway providing off road parking. Gates lead to the side of the property which in-turn leads to a good sized rear garden. The rear garden has a garage, patio and lawned areas and timber fenced boundaries.
The property has been re-wired by the current owner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41110350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.