5 bedroom detached house for saleManordeilo, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire.
- Comprising a Period Country House, Lodge, Former Farmhouse,
- Many Original Features
- Approximately 54 Acres
- Tremendous Views looking Out Over The Towy Valley
- In Need of Some Modernisation & Update
- Peaceful Private Location
- Oil Central Heating
- Option to Purchase Further Estate Land and Buildings by Negotiation
- EPC: F26
A rare opportunity to acquire an individual country estate comprising an exceptional Georgian/Victorian country house in need of restoration and modernisation, 3 bedroom Lodge, Former Farmhouse, , steeped in history with spectacular views, spacious gardens, paddock, former lake and woodland.
This unique property is situated in the Glanbrydan Park Estate with a long and diverse history originally dating back to the early 18th Century with newer additions.
The house itself does require sympathetic restoration and modernisation but retains many original features which include ornate fireplaces, parquet flooring, quarry tiles, cornices and light fittings and would make a comfortable family home.
Situated in the village of Manordeilo coveniently located to the market towns of Llandeilo and Llandovery. Llandeilo is approximately 3.5 miles distant offering a wide and varied range of amenities. There is a choice of excellent schooling within the immediate area.
The property is centrally located and is within easy driving distance of the M4 Motorway, the County town of Carmarthen and is just over an hour from Cardiff and 40 minutes drive from Llanelli and Swansea respectively. The Towy Valley offers recreational amenities which include the gardens at Aberglasney, the Botanical Gardens at Llanarthney as well as Carreg Cennen, Dryslwyn, Trapp and Dynevor Castles etc.
The spacious accommodation comprises entrance vestibule, inner hall, cloakroom, rear porch, kitchen/breakfast room. dining room, sun room, utility, laundry room, on the first floor bathroom including dressing area and 5 bedrooms, two with ensuite and on the second floor 6 attic rooms and store rooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41110611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandeilo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.