2 bedroom flat for saleSurrey Quays Road, Canada Water, London, SE16 7AQ
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Private Balcony
- 24 Hour Concierge and Residents Gym
- Close To Canada Water Station
JS & Co are pleased to offer this fantastic 7th floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the lovely Montreal House in Canada Water. This luxury apartment has an open plan modern kitchen/living area which leads out onto the private balcony. One of the two bedrooms benefits from a large, contemporary en-suite. The building itself also has a 24 hour concierge, residents gym and communal roof terrace with stunning panoramic views of London.
This apartment is perfectly located minutes away from Canada Water station and Surrey Quays shopping centre which boasts a large Tesco's superstore. There are of course plenty of other local shops, cafes and restaurants nearby.
Canada Water Station offers great access to the rest of London -
- Canary Wharf - 2 minutes
- London Bridge - 4 minutes
- Waterloo - 7 minutes
- Bond Street - 14 minutes
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 341353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.