2 bedroom flat for saleLongleat Walk, Ingleby Barwick
- Offered For Sale with the Benefit of No Onward Chain
- An Impressive Two Bedroom Apartment
- Nicely Presented Lounge with Double Glazed French Doors & Juliet Balcony
- Kitchen with Modern Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Two Generous Bedrooms with an En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Many Items of Furniture Available by Separate Negotiation
- Early Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
An impressive two bedroom apartment offering: nicely presented lounge, kitchen with modern fitted wall and base units and built in oven and hob, two generous bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and bathroom with nicely presented white three piece suite. Allocated parking. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
Secure communal entrance with staircase to the upper floors.
4.93m x 3.33m
Opening directly to
2.82m x 2.6m
3.58m x 2.74m
2.18m x 1.7m
2.64m x 2.29m
2.26m x 1.68m
Allocated parking with additional visitors spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41113236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.