2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBlue Waters, Sea Drive, Ferring, West Sussex BN12
- Sea, beach and greenland views from ALL windows
- Immaculate apartment in a prime location
- Open plan living/kitchen area with breakfast bar and sea views
- Master bedroom with en-suite and sea views
- Second bedroom with feature window and sea views
- Private terrace accessed from lounge & master bedroom with access to the beach
- Security entry phone system
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 2 secure underground car parking spaces and large private storage room
- Chain free
Tenure: Share of Freehold
An immaculately presented luxury apartment located directly on Ferring seafront with sea views from all windows and forming part of a unique art deco development of only 9 apartments, constructed in 2009. The apartment has uninterrupted views over the English Channel, beach and greenland.
The open plan living room/kitchen has double glazed doors to the terrace with access to the beach. A fully fitted Colliers kitchen is a particular feature and has full integrated Neff appliances. The Master bedroom has double glazed doors to the terrace and benefits from an en-suite fitted with Kohler sanitaryware and fully tiled with Porcelanosa tiles.
There is a second bedroom with a double glazed feature window. The bathroom is also fitted to a high standard with a Kohler suite and is fully tiled with Porcelanosa tiles. There is a further cloakroom with Kohler sanitaryware and partially tiled with Porcelanosa tiles. Other benefits include underfloor heating throughout, security entry phone system and lift access to 2 secure underground parking spaces and private storage facility. Available with the remainder of NHBC guarantee.
Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with local shops, schools, restaurants, doctors and dentists. There is convenient local bus/train access to surrounding areas and is easily commutable to London.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41113395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference b83-7qr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.