4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBritannia Crescent, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Extended End Terraced House
- 21ft Family Room / Dining Room
- Living Room, Study, Kitchen
- Conservatory, Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms, En Suite to Master
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Must Be Viewed Internally
Simply Stunning!! This vastly extended home provides ample living space for a growing family with a 21ft family room / dining room, living room, study, conservatory, stunning master suite, garage, driveway & well maintained gardens.
Located on the sought after 'Royal' estate in Stoke Gifford is this vastly extended end terraced house, situated close to 'forty acres' parkland. The property is ideally positioned for all local amenities to include shops, supermarkets, St. Michael's School, doctors & dentist surgeries, parks, bus and cycle routes, Bristol Parkway Station, Friendslife, MoD and access to the M4/M5 & M32 motorway networks. Well presented and spacious accommodation is found throughout this impressive property. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, cloakroom, a 21ft family room / dining room, living room with feature fireplace, study, conservatory and kitchen. To the first floor we find a large master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a single garage, driveway parking and well tendered gardens to both the front & rear of the home. A viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC part obscure double glazed door to side. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Door to cloakroom. Door to living room.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Family Room / Dining Room 21' 8" x 10' 3" ( 6.60m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. UPVC double glazed patio door to conservatory. Two radiators. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. Archway to living room. Door to study. Door to kitchen. Door to inner hallway.
Living Room 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Study 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 8' 4" max ( 2.97m max x 2.54m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit set into worksurface with tiled splashback. Built-in gas hob with cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Tiled flooring.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.49m )
Brick built with double glazed window to rear and side aspects. Double glazed double doors leading to rear garden.
Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Loft access point with ladder. Cupboard. Coved ceiling. Doors to all first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Loft access point. Door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room 10' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.01m )
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Radiator. Ladder radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 3.15m x 2.84m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Built-in cupboard. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 7" max x 6' 11" max ( 2.62m max x 2.11m max )
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Bath with shower over and tiled splashback. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level W.C. Ladder radiator. Cupboard housing boiler.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
Up and over door. Power and lighting.
Blockpaved driveway parking in front of garage.
Lawn area with mature shrubs and tree.
Patio seating area. Lawn area. Shed. Gated access to side. Bordered by fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41113656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG104838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.