2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhitby Avenue, York
Sold STC £250,000
- GUIDE PRICE *£250,000 to £270,000*
- Fantastic Two Bedroom Bungalow
- Detached Property on a Corner Plot
- Landscaped Gardens
- Viewing is Essential
This is a fantastic two bedroom detached bungalow, in a corner plot, with landscaped gardens that wrap around the property with fruit trees and even a grape vine. Viewing is essential of this lovely home.
*£250,000 to £270,000*
This is a fantastic two bedroom detached bungalow, in a corner plot, with landscaped gardens that wrap around the property with fruit trees and even a grape vine. The kitchen is complimented with lovely granite worktops that also make an apearance in the bathroom. Viewing is essential of this lovely home.
GUIDE PRICE *£250,000 to £270,000*
Lounge 16' into bay x 10' 9" ( 4.88m into bay x 3.28m )
Double glazed front and side windows, telephone and TV point and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 5" max x 11' ( 3.18m max x 3.35m )
With double glazed patio doors, gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and marble work tops. Includes 1 1/2 bowl sink, gas oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and radiator. Door to car port.
With stairs from ground floor to first floor and velux window.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Double glazed side window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 10' 4" roof height ( 2.57m x 3.15m roof height )
With double glazed side window, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Partly tiled with bath, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, wc and radiator.
Garage 8' 1" x 22' ( 2.46m x 6.71m )
With up and over door, double glazed rear and side windows and car port.
Landscaped gardens to the rear and sides with fruit trees and greenhouse with grape vine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41114787.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR104850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.