3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStafford Terrace, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Fixed Price £129,950
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Spacious Family Home
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Close To City Centre & Amenities
- Driveway & Generous Garage
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas Central Heating System
- EPC Rating E
An impressive three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a highly convenient location allowing easy access to local amenities and the centre of Wakefield. Ideal for the family market with no chain the spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, through lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, conservatory, three first floor bedrooms, large attic space with pull-down ladder and house bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, shower and W.C. Outside to the front a drive allows ample off street parking and leads to a larger then average integral garage. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn and patio areas. Further featuring newly installed boiler a gas central heating system and PVCu double glazing and fitted with an alarm and sensor operated lights to front and rear the property is well presented while allowing new owners lots of potential to add their own style. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41115399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK150722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.