3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurnside Close, Radcliffe, Manchester
Sold STC £122,995
- A well presented & reshaped mid-mews family home
- The property offer spacious living throughout
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- Ideally place for transport links to neighbouring towns
- Spacious open plan lounge with double opening doors leading to the enclosed rear garden
- Separate sitting room / play room / dining room
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom suite
- Combination gas central heating system
!!! A well presented & reshaped mid-mews home, situated just off Ainsworth Road !!! Ideally suited to first time buyers & families alike !!! Internal viewing is a must to appreciate the home on offer !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4116107
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41115855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4116107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.