3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTile Kiln Hill, Canterbury, Kent, CT2
Under Offer £385,000
- Secluded, sunny back garden with fantastic woodland views to the rear
- Master Bedroom with en-suite jacuzzi bathroom, window seat and great garden views
- Lounge with double patio doors opening onto the garden. Workshop to side, with power and light.
- Off street parking for numerous cars plus boat/caravan; garage with shower, power and light.
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room, with Utility room off.
- Versatile accommodation; home-office will easily revert to bedroom, if not required by new owners.
- 60 metres from top-rated (98%) Blean Primary School, access to woodland walks and cycle tracks
- Proximity to Blean village shop, Post office, Doctor's Surgery & Village Hall
- Local Buses every 15 minutes to Canterbury City Centre & Whitstable coastal resort
- Ten minutes from University of Kent, the Gulbenkian Cinema & Theatre
We are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom detached bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41118669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nr3-l2a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.