3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodford Gardens, Gorefield, Wisbech
- Immaculate detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Kitchen/breakfast room plus utility room
- Garage, off road parking and enclosed rear garden
- Oil central heating
- Popular village location
BE PREPARED TO BE IMPRESSED! Set within a pleasant cul de sac location in the popular village of Gorefield, this modern detached bungalow must be viewed to appreciate. Boasting three double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room & generous gardens, viewing is highly recommended.
Set within a popular village location offering easy access to many local amenities, this stunning detached bungalow must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Internally, the property offers an entrance hall and a lounge with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and benefits from having built-in appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher and an electric oven and hob. The separate utility room has plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and a wall mounted boiler. There are three double bedrooms with the master boasting a built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room. The family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Continuing outside, there is a driveway to the side offering ample off road parking and access to the single garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and flowers set to borders plus there is a paved patio area.
Demand is likely to be high so arrange your viewing today!
Lounge 17' 2" x 12' 10" ( 5.23m x 3.91m )
Kitchen Breakfast Room 12' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.84m )
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 1 14' maximum x 12' 10" maximum ( 4.27m maximum x 3.91m maximum )
En-Suite 7' x 3' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.17m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 12' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 12' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.91m )
Bathroom 7' 1" maximum x 8' 7" ( 2.16m maximum x 2.62m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington & Parson Drove. At the Rising Sun public house turn right into Church Road, Leverington and follow the road round past the church. Continue along towards Gorefield and upon entering the village continue along High Road. Turn left into Woodford Gardens where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41121936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.