3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbany Road, Stocksbridge, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S36
- Traditional three bedroom terrace house
- Local amenities include schools, local shops, GP surgery, leisure centre and bus links to Sheffield
- Lounge with bay window
- Refitted kitchen diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Master bedroom and second bedroom to first floor
- First floor bathroom
- Second floor attic bedroom
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Raised garden laid to lawn to rear with southerly aspect and low maintenance patio area
Lounge 3.94m (12'11") x 3.80m (12'6") excl bay recess
UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, two wall light points, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, uPVC double opaque entrance door, door to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs.
Kitchen/Diner 3.94m (12'11") x 3.93m (12'11")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with tiled worktop space over round edged worktops, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, gas combination boiler back boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water, built-in integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and automatic washing machine, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, slate effect tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed opaque entrance door, door to:
Occupying space beneath lounge with power and lighting.
Stairs to ground and second floor door to:
Master Bedroom 3.94m (12'11") x 3.79m (12'5")
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.92m (12'10") max incl alcove x 2.39m (7'10") max
UPVC double glazed window to rear, under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with separate electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, uPVC opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 3 6.91m (22'8") (Max. into eaves with limited head height) x 3.68m (12'1") (Min. excluding alcoves)
Double glazed velux skylight to rear, radiator, sloping ceiling with exposed beams.
Low maintenance front garden area with low rise brick boundary wall to front, steps to front door. Low maintenance patio area to rear with brick built storage shed, steps up from patio area lead to raided garden laid to lawn with southerly aspect.
Right of way from and to neighbouring properties exists to the rear of the property, further details available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41126250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South Yorks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.