3 bedroom apartment for saleEarls Avenue, Folkestone, Kent
Sold STC £435,000
- 3 bedroom ground floor sea front apartment
- Stunning sea views to France
- Period fireplace, balconies
- 19th century vaulted kitchen/breakfast room
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Opulence and grandeur most certainly spring to mind when you pull up on the gravel driveway to this magnificent building facing the sea.If you have dreamed of summer evenings entertaining friends in style and comfort then look no further!The views are quite spectacular, whether you throw open the doors from the master suite, watch the ships pass by whilst you prepare dinner for the family or indeed just sit and watch the world go by from the window seat in the lounge. You will be amazed by the architecturally designed kitchen/diner with its vaulted ceilings and bespoke lighting - perfect for entertaining. Neff appliances and Corian work tops add those extra touches of class. The beautiful grounds with the backdrop of the sea make a great place to relax and unwind and of course the hustle and bustle of the town is merely minutes away.
What the Owner says:
This apartment has been a wonderful home for the growing family to enjoy. The amount of space here quite honestly, it does not feel like an apartment - it's simply too big!Getting up and down the motorway or catching the train is very easy and only a change of circumstances has taken us away with a heavy heart. You will never get bored of the views and the fireplace is fantastic in those colder months!
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom 2: 17'10 x 9'11 (5.44m x 3.02m)
- Lounge: 23'11 x 18'9 (7.29m x 5.72m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 19'6 x 11'7 (5.95m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'0 x 13'3 (4.88m x 4.04m)
- En-Suite Bathroom: 18'0 x 8'5 (5.49m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 9'9 (3.43m x 2.97m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41129577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12633875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.