3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarley Rise, Strensall, York
- Deceptively Spacious Three Bed Detached Bungalow
- Master Bedroom Suite With Dressing Room & En-Suite
- Fabulous 25' Breakfast Kitchen
- Conservatory Overlooking Well Presented Gardens
- Stylish Bathroom Suite With 'His & Hers' Sinks
- Stunning Rear Garden & Detached Garage.
BEAUTIFULLY MODERNISED SPACIOUS BUNGALOW WITH FEATURE MASTER BEDROOM SUITE - This three bedroom detached bungalow has been beautifully modernised to an excellent standard that includes a 25' kitchen, stylish four piece bathroom suite and master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom.
Barley Rise is located on a popular residential area in Strensall and lies close to local schools and village amenities. This three bedroom detached bungalow has been beautifully modernised to an excellent standard that includes a 25' kitchen, stylish four piece bathroom suite and master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom. The home, which covers 1324sqft, briefly comprises entrance porch with utility area, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and seating, dining room with french doors to rear garden, living room, conservatory, inner hallway, master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom, two further good sized bedrooms and house bathroom with walk in shower, bath and 'his and hers' wash basins. Externally to the front is a paved driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles and further gravelled parking area. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with a variety of attractive planted shrubs, paved patio seating area with bbq, feature raised flower bed and trellis leading to a further paved seating area. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this spacious modern home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Entrance / Utility 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front, with alarm panel and a range of cupboards. Plumbing for a washing machine and central heating boiler.
Breakfast Kitchen 25' 10" x 8' 10" ( 7.87m x 2.69m )
Extensive breakfast kitchen with a range of stylish cream 'Shaker' wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include gas oven and hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar with stools, television point, Velux windows and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Living Room 19' 11" x 14' 7" ( 6.07m x 4.45m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, television point, telephone point and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
With a Velux window and double glazed French doors to the rear garden and a radiator.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 11' ( 3.53m x 3.35m )
Of UPVC and timber construction and with double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden. With lights, television point and a radiator.
With sensor lighting, loft access to a part-boarded loft space and doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, television point and a radiator. Opening to:
Dressing Room 10' 5" x 7' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.24m )
With a selection of built in wardrobes, window and a radiator.
En-Suite 8' 2" x 6' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.01m )
A modern fully-tiled suite comprising Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.30m x 3.12m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 8' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed Velux window and a radiator.
Bathroom 14' 3" x 6' 5" ( 4.34m x 1.96m )
A generous bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, 'his and hers' wash hand basins with vanity unit and a W.C. Extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and a double glazed Velux window.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled and block paved garden with gated access.
A well presented and enclosed rear garden with paved 'Indian Stone' patio, BBQ area and a variety of feature shrubs and trellis within fenced and hedged boundaries.
Outside Store 17' 5" x 8' 3" ( 5.31m x 2.51m )
With door and window to the side and with power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41135793.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.