3 bedroom detached house for sale81 Hillfoot, Houston, PA6 7NR
Sold by Us
- Home Report value ¿200,000
- 3 bedrooms, 2 public rooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, modern tiled bathrooms, dining room overlooking garden
- Master bedroom with double fitted wardrobes and 2 further bedrooms
- Large loft style storage cupboard
- Double glazing, gas fired central heating, alarm stystem
- Private gardens
- Garage & driveway
This delightful linked detached villa offers spacious split level accommodation over four floors. The reception hallway has two storage cupboards and a modern tiled downstairs wc. The lounge is a spacious apartment with front facing window formation and an electric fireplace. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted kitchen furniture and has a door to the rear garden. Twin doors give access to the dining room area which has modern laminate flooring and overlooks the rear garden.
The upper floor has a modern fully tiled family bathroom with a three piece white suite comprising of a wc, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower. The master bedroom is a double room with two front facing windows and double fitted wardrobes. There are two further bedrooms and bedroom two has a large loft style storage cupboard currently utilised as a den area. The specification includes double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and alarm system.
The property is set within private gardens with the rear garden having both patio and lawn area. To the front there is a large lawn area and a driveway for two cars giving access to the garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.