3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Road, Chadwell Heath, Romford
Fixed Price £400,000
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Under 1 Mile Walk to Chadwell Heath Station
- Two Reception Rooms
- Semi - Detached
- Off-Road Parking
Spacious & Charming throughout, the property has been lovingly owned for many years and the current owner is now looking to make the move allowing a rare opportunity to acquire a property which has great access to two local train stations, Chadwell Heath & Goodmayes.
Spacious & Charming throughout, the property has been lovingly owned for many years ant the current owner is now looking to make the move allowing a rare opportunity to acquire a property which has great access to two local train stations, Chadwell Heath & Goodmayes both providing accessibility .
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator.
Entrance door to front and doors leading to;
Lounge 14' max x 12' 8" ( 4.27m max x 3.86m )
Patio doors to the rear garden, fireplace with gas feature.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.71m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a selection of wall and base units, window to the rear aspect, door to the rear garden, sink and drainer set into work surfaces, tiling surrounding, space and plumbing for cooker and washing machine, door to storage larder and the utility;
Space for white goods and wall mounted central heating boiler.
Window to the side aspect, loft access and door to;
Master Bedroom 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
Window to the front aspect, door to;
Fully tiled shower room with window to the front
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.39m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.03m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Window to the rear aspect, bath and mixer taps, shower attachment and wash hand basin, full tiling.
Low level wc and window to the side aspect.
Over 80 ft in length, shed to remain and raised patio with remainder to lawn, enclosed by panel fencing and side access to the front.
Offroad parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41138688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.