2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBlakey Road, Salisbury
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Flat
- Underground Parking
- Close Proximity to City Centre
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
SHARED OWNERSHIP apartment with underground secure parking. The apartment is available as a 70% share. Interested parties will need to live / work in Salisbury to qualify. BOOK A VIEWING NOW
SHARED OWNERSHIP apartment with underground secure parking.
Solid door to the front, cupboard, radiator. Doors to kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom and store cupboard.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Patio door to the rear courtyard.
Kitchen Area 8' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, telephone point, television point, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' x 5' 11" ( 3.96m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, television point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' with alcove x 5' 11" ( 3.96m with alcove x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front, telephone point, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling, radiator.
ront Garden : With large patio area, paved with walled surround.
Rear : Key entry to the underground car park.
Service charge £90 pcm
This property is available in the following percentage of share - each with a different rent on the outstanding share:
40% share £64,800 - £202.50 pcm rent
50% share £81,000 - £168.75 pcm rent
60% share £97,200 - £135.00 pcm rent
70% share - £113,400 - £101.25 pcm rent
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.