1 bedroom detached house for saleGillamoor Close, Sutton, Hull
Sold STC £80,000
- 1/3 Detached House
- 1 Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Gardens & Garage
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000 ***IDEAL COUPLE/SINGLE PERSON PROPERTY! MUCH IMPROVED 1/3 DETACHED HOUSE ADJACENT TO THE HISTORIC VILLAGE OF SUTTON!!!*** NO CHAIN INVOLVED!!
A well presented/ much improved modern style 1 bedroom 1/3 detached house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of this popular/convenient modern residential development adjacent to the historic village of Sutton. Served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Representing in the writers opinion, an ideal couple/single person property which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; entrance porch, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen incorporating built in appliances and conservatory. First Floor; Bedroom and bathroom with white suite. Outside; Gardens, private vehicle driveway and detached garage.
A well presented/much improved 1 bedroom 1/3 detached house situated in a cul-de-sac position adjacent to the historic village of Sutton. Served by all local amenities and regular public transport. Ideal couple/single person property!
With double glazed classic style residential door and feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
Lounge 13' 1" Max/ inc' stairs area x 11' 8" Max/ inc' stairs area ( 3.99m Max/ inc' stairs area x 3.56m Max/ inc' stairs area )
With double glazed casement window, feature fireplace, pebble effect built in electric fire, cupboard under the stairs (affording storage facility), wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator, ceiling rose, cornice and double glazed door leading to;
Conservatory 9' 2" x 7' 6" Glass to glass ( 2.79m x 2.29m Glass to glass )
White uPVC double glazed construction with feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering and double glazed French door leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 5' ( 3.99m x 1.52m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboard, stainless steel four ring gas hob and fan assisted electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, vinyl floor covering, double glazed casement window, coving and flush style door.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.18m x 3.07m )
With double glazed casement window, built in wardrobe (incorporating gas fired central heating unit), radiator, coving and flush style door.
With partially tiled walls, white suite comprising; Electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed picture window with patterned glass and flush style door.
With built in storage cupboard and trap door access to roof space.
To the outside of the property are lawned gravelled gardens, cold water tap, light, timber fence and gate. Adjacent single garage with light, power point, personnel door and vehicular up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41143665.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.