2 bedroom apartment for saleStonegate Mews, Balby, Doncaster
Guide Price £65,000
- GUIDE PRICE- £65,000- £75,000
- Second floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Open plan lounge.kitchen and dining area
- Popular location
- Perfect for a first time buyer
- No Chain
GUIDE PRICE- £65,000- £75,000! Are you looking for your starter home? Then look no further this second floor apartment is perfect for a first time buyer with spacious room sizes and no vendor chain!
This second floor apartment in balby is within walking distance of local amenities and is an ideal starter home. The property is ready to move into and comprises of spacious room sizes inclduing two bedrooms, an open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area. Chain free.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the living area with kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Living Area With Kitchen 16' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.93m x 4.37m )
Has a rear and side facing double glazed window, spotlights and a central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plubing for washing machine and electric hob/oven and extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and part tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is loft access.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 5' 1" ( 3.25m x 1.55m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Has a central heating radiator. Fitted with wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring.
There is an allocated parking space for the apartment.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41146935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.