3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeol Yr Onnen, Llanharry, Pontyclun
Sold STC £158,950
- NO CHAIN
- STARTER HOME!
- Y PANT CATCHMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF-ROAD PARKING
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
NO CHAIN! FIRST FAMILY HOME! Welcoming to the market this semi-detached property situated in the popular Llanharry village. Located within the Y Pant catchment and excellent access to the M4, this property is a perfect starter home! Don't Miss out!
Living accommodation comprises:
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, integral garage, off-road parking and rear garden.
Laid to lawn, driveway with dropped kerb and access to garage. Paved pathway to front door.
Entered through secure front door, power points, door leading to:
Two piece suite comprising in white; W/C and wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 7" Max x 12' 9" Plus Stairway ( 4.45m Max x 3.89m Plus Stairway )
Double glazed window to front, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power points, fitted electric fire place with feature surround.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
Access from lounge, double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 16' 2" Max x 8' 6" Max ( 4.93m Max x 2.59m Max )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with wall and base units and heat resistant work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, integral appliances including: dish washer, washing machine, electric oven with four ring electric hob and cooker hood over. Tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door leading to rear garden.
Stairs rising from ground floor, power point, double glazed window to side, access to loft, airing cupboard, door leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 2" Max x 7' 10" Plus Doorway ( 3.40m Max x 2.39m Plus Doorway )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobe, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, power points.
Three piece suite comprising in white; W/C, wash hand pedestal, panelled bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks. Radiator, obscure double glazed window to rear.
Laid to stone chippings, patio and lawn. Decked area for patio table and chairs, Mature shrub surrounding with partially decked fencing. Outside tap, gated side access.
Integral garage with up and over, power points.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41146980.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.