4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Broadway, Dudley
Offers Over £380,000
- Beautiful Extended Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Wonderful Traditional Features
- On And Off Drive With Electric Garage Door
- Statement Entrance Hall And Staircase
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Family Kitchen Diner
- Two En-Suites And Family Bathroom
A superb four bedroom detached family home, providing excellent living accommodation in an extremely sought after location. Call now to book your viewing
A superb four bedroom detached family home, providing excellent living accommodation in an extremely sought after location, located opposite the beautiful Priory Park and Ruins which is an ideal focal point and view. The property is approached with an on and off driveway, it has ample parking and a garage. Entering into a traditional stained glass porch, you really get a luxurious feel from the moment you walk in. There are four double bedrooms two of which have very generous sized en suites, a luxurious family bathroom and a beautiful balcony staircase. Downstairs has the WOW factor,The front lounge is elegantly decorated, the rear lounge is comfortable and peacefully situated with an amazing traditional leaded bay window and door leading to the beautiful rear garden. There is also an office study leading from the second lounge. The family kitchen diner is traditional, it benefits from a Rangemaster double oven and is both luxurious and practical
Beautifully presented entrance to the property. Single glazed porch with stained glass and leaded feature door entering the property in to the elegant hallway
Reception Room One 21' 9" max x 16' 9" into bay ( 6.63m max x 5.11m into bay )
This reception room is ideal for entertaining, located to the front of the property with plenty of space, with large front facing double glazed bay window, extended via archway to a dining area with central heating radiator
Reception Room Two 12' 3" x 16' 8" ( 3.73m x 5.08m )
A cosy Lounge with an idyllic view in to the rear garden from the original stained glass window. This room is traditionally decorated and elegant, leading to a separate room which could be used as an office or snug
Office 14' 7" x 7' 2" max ( 4.45m x 2.18m max )
Located from the second reception room with double glazed window and door, central heating radiator
Downstairs w.c. located under the stairs
Kitchen 17' 1" x 12' 7" max ( 5.21m x 3.84m max )
Traditionally presented kitchen diner which is both practical and spacious, with matching base cupboards and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with passageway leading to :-
Garage 15' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.67m x 2.51m )
Garage with electric opening doors
Balcony staircase with doors to:-
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 13' 2" ( 5.36m x 4.01m )
Large front double bedroom with central heating radiator and access to :-
Spacious en-suite partially tiled with vanity storage over wash basin, low level flush toilet, and shower cubical
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 10' 3" to wardrobe ( 4.32m x 3.12m to wardrobe )
Double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes double glazed window and central heating radiator with access to :-
Spacious en-suite with shower cubicle, vanity sink and w.c.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 11' 5" ( 2.49m x 3.48m )
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes double glazed front facing window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 7' 10" x 10' 7" ( 2.39m x 3.23m )
Bedroom with double fitted wardrobes, double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom partially tiled with corner bath and overhead shower, vanity sink, w.c. and boiler storage
Rear Of Property
Beautiful rear garden with a large sheltered sun terrace leading to lawned area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41158395.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.