4 bedroom detached house for saleUlceby Road, Wootton, Lincolnshire, DN39
- Substantial four bedroom detached family home within highly respected Lincolnshire village
- Striking entrance hall to 24'11 dual aspect lounge with separate dining room off
- Cherry wood effect kitchen with separate utility & study/snug
- A broad landing serves the master suite with indulgent en-suite shower room
- A traditionally appointed bathroom serves the remaining three double bedrooms
- Reception parking & double garage
- Superbly landscaped rear gardens with views across open farmland
- Solvang ? a life well lived
- EPC Rating "D"
Situated in the highly respected village of Wootton, this substantial four bedroom detached home is offered for sale by Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire. Superbly proportioned throughout the property includes a broad reception hall leading to a 24’11 dual aspect lounge with dining room off. In addition to the cherry wood kitchen there is a practical utility. The second reception room is currently used as a study. A galleried landing serves the four double bedrooms and the master suite has an indulgent shower room and there is a separate traditional family bathroom. There is ample guest parking together with a double garage. The superbly landscaped rear gardens are designed for al fresco living and enjoy fieldside views. Solvang – a life well lived.
Enjoying open views to two aspects this distinctive, four bedroom detached home offers superbly proportioned family accommodation that is as generous in size as it is in welcome.
The broad hallway with its striking pillared entrance leads you into the heart of this L shaped home and embraces with its cordial friendliness. The home is ideal for relaxed socialising: the 24’11 lounge with dining room off has a simple elegance and the wide patio door ensures that the delightfully landscaped gardens are an integral part of the home. In addition to the cherry wood finished breakfast kitchen there is a most practical utility room and the ground floor is completed by a 14’ study that could easily become and intimate, private snug if preferred.
The 21’ galleried landing replicates the hallway and ensures that the first floor is equally well lit and the stylish en-suite to the master bedroom is an indulgent luxury. The remaining three double bedrooms are served by a traditionally styled family bathroom with both freestanding, roll top bath and separate shower enclosure.
It is however the gardens which defines Solvang: beautifully combining hard and soft landscaping with feature planting the gently sloping, easily maintainable gardens include a variety of seating areas to ensure both views across farmland and al fresco living are possible throughout the year. Those inevitable guests are well catered for by ample reception parking together with an attached double garage.Enjoying a discreet position in the highly coveted Lincolnshire village of Wootton, Solvang is a home of both style and substance, of welcome and relaxation.
Solvang – a life well lived.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6378611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.