2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleJuniper Road, Firsdown, Salisbury
Sold STC £268,000
- Spacious 2/3 Bedroom Bungalow
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room
- Very Large Corner Plot
- Planning Granted for Extension
- Rear Views to Countryside
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location
A spacious 2/3 bedroom bungalow on a large corner plot set in a quiet cul de sac location. Planning granted for extension
A large 2/3 bedroom bungalow with planning granted for a substantial rear extension. Commanding a sizable corner plot with decking and patio areas overlooking open countryside.
Door to front, double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring.
Laminate flooring and cupboard.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the front, fireplace housing log burner, radiator, television point, telephone point. Leading into Dining Room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.72m )
Telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, door to Utility.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 6' 11" ( 1.65m x 2.11m )
Double glazed door to the rear garden. Plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, radiator.
Bedroom One 19' 11" x 9' 10" ( 6.07m x 3.00m )
With dressing room. Double glazed french doors to the rear, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiling, radiator.
Front Garden : With lawn and driveway for 4 cars.
Rear Garden : Decking area with raised patio area and lawn. Greenhouse, Shed. Views to countryside.
Garage 18' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.61m x 2.97m )
With door to front, power and light. Double glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41160255.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.