2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Bridge Road, Holderness Road, Hull
Sold STC £60,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Forecourt & Rear Garden
- Energy Rating E
GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000 ***DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS PROPERTY BOASTING THROUGH LOUNGE/DINING AREA AND RE-FITTED KITCHEN!!!***
An attractive, traditional style and deceptively spacious two bedroom end terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing (where specified). Situated in a prominent position forming part of this popular/convienent residential location served by shops (Holderness Road), schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance hall, through lounge with bay window, feature fireplace and incorporating dining area, re-fitted kitchen. First Floor; Two bedrooms and bathroom with white period style suite. Outside; Forecourt and rear garden.
With half glazed residential door (stained glass and leaded/double glazed), glazed fan light above (double glazed) and feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering.
Through Lounge 12' 6" Max/ into bay x 12' Max ( 3.81m Max/ into bay x 3.66m Max )
With angle bay window (double glazed), Adam style feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and coving.
Dining Area 11' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.30m )
With picture window (double glazed), feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, coving and panelled door.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces with upstands, wall cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine, gas cooker point, radiator, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, casement window (double glazed) and half glazed exit door.
Bedroom 1 15' 5" Max x 10' 5" ( 4.70m Max x 3.18m )
With casement window (double glazed), built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and panelled door.
Bedroom 2 11' x 6' 9" Plus recess ( 3.35m x 2.06m Plus recess )
With casement window (double glazed), feature alcoved area, radiator, coving and panelled door.
With partially tiled walls, white period style suite comprising; Panelled bath, plumbed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan, wall mounted gas fired multi point water heater, separate gas fired central heating unit, casement window with patterned glass (double glazed), vinyl floor covering and panelled door.
With trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a concrete forecourt with brick built wall/wrought iron fence forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate. To the rear is a concrete garden area with feature raised flower beds, shed and brick built wall forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41160270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.