2 bedroom flat for saleRenaissance Walk, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10
- Fantastic first floor two bedroom flat
- Offering a contemporary open-plan living space
- Enviable location bordering the neighbouring lake
- Large windows provide an abundance of natural light
- Boasts access to peaceful private balcony
- Close to the 02 arena which offers wonderful restaurants
- North Greenwich tube station close by for travel to the city
This bright two bedroom flat offers contemporary interiors, a spacious open-plan reception room and kitchen, an en suite shower room and a peaceful balcony overlooking the neighbouring lake.
Renaissance Walk is in the heart of the Greenwich Millenium Villlage and boasts a location close to riverside leisure activities and only a short distance from Greenwich town centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.