3 bedroom terraced house for salePippin Close, Selston, Nottingham
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Mid Terrace Three Bedroom House
- Kitchen Dining
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Well Presented
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Call For Immediate Viewing
***IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY ***MID TERRACE TOWN HOUSE***FREEHOLD****THREE BEDROOMS****DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM *** PRIVATE REAR GARDEN**** KITCHEN DINER*** ****TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES*** CHAIN FREE****
This THREE bedroom mid terrace town house is situated in a cul de sac, located on this desirable estate of Pippin Close, Selston NG16. The property briefly comprises downstairs Cloakroom, Living area, and a Kitchen diner, upstairs there is three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there are two allocated parking spaces and to the rear of the house is a private garden. The property benefits double glazing and gas central heating.
This home would make an ideal first time buy - Please call Burchell Edwards for immediate viewing!!!!
UPVC double glazed front door, under stairs cupboard , radiator, laminate flooring, doors leading to
UPVC opaque glazed window to side elevation, dual flush WC and hand basin, laminate flooring .
Kitchen Dining 15' 7" x 9' 7" ( 4.75m x 2.92m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces and complimentary tiled splash backs, Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for further appliances. Laminate flooring, radiator , boiler.Upvc double glazed window to front elevation
Lounge 16' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.02m )
Upvc Windows to rear elevation , radiator, laminate flooring
UPVC 1/2 glazed door to rear garden
Stairs To First Floor
Fitted carpet , loft access, cupboard space, doors leading to
Bedroom One 12' 1" from fitted wardrobe x 8' 5" ( 3.68m from fitted wardrobe x 2.57m )
UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.29m )
Window to front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
UPVC window to front , three piece bath suite, comprising panelled bath, low level WC, hand basin, part tiled walls, lino flooring.
Outside And Gardens
To the front there is a concrete pathway, and blue slate gravel to the side with hedge borders.
The rear garden is lawned with fence borders.
The property has two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.