4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlexandra Street, Eastwood, Nottingham
- Character Property in a convenient location
- Spacious Accommodation
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Driveway and Garden
- Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Desirable Family Home
- Viewing Essential
***WELL PRESENTED 4/5 BED TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME*** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS*** BREAKFAST KITCHEN*** UTILITY ROOM***CORNER PLOT ****SEMI DETACHED*** OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS***LOCATED IN THE HEART OF EASTWOOD*** CALL FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING!!!***
A unique opportunity to acquire this 4/5 bed traditional , well presented, spacious, semi detached house in the heart of Eastwood NG16. The property briefly comprises; two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen and utility room on the ground floor, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom and on the top floor there are two bedroom with plenty of storage space. Outside there is a WC and a brick out house and garden. The property has a lawn to the side of the property and has off road parking for two cars. The property is ideally located within a close proximity to local, amenities, shops and transport links. Call for immediate viewing !!
uPVC double glazed entrance door to front elevation, tiled floor and glazed door to
Inviting entrance hallway with balustrade staircase to the first floor and doors to
Lounge 12' 5" Plus Bay x 14' 5" Into Chimney Recess ( 3.78m Plus Bay x 4.39m Into Chimney Recess )
Feature uPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, uPVC double glazed window to side and radiator
Dining Room 12' 5" Into Bay x 12' 11" ( 3.78m Into Bay x 3.94m )
uPVC double glazed windows to both rear and side elevation and radiator
Kitchen 13' 1" x 10' ( 3.99m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, complementary tiled splash backs and space for range cooker. uPVC double glazed window to side and door to
Utility 14' 7" x 5' 10" ( 4.45m x 1.78m )
Fitted with work surfaces with space and plumbing under for a range of appliances, complementary tiled splash backs, loft space and uPVC double glazed door to side
First Floor Landing
Galleried landing with skylight, radiator, staircase to second floor, storage room and doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 7" Into Recess x 12' 11" ( 3.84m Into Recess x 3.94m )
With dual aspect uPVC double glazed windows to both side and rear elevations and radiator
Bedroom Two 14' 6" Into Chimney Recess x 12' 6" ( 4.42m Into Chimney Recess x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed duel aspect windows to front and side elevations and radiator
Office/ Bedroom Five 8' 5" x 4' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.37m )
uPVC double glazed window to front
Fitted with a three piece family bathroom suite comprising of a corner bath with shower over, low level wc and a wall mounted hand wash basin. uPVC double glazed opaque window to side, spotlights to ceiling and radiator
Second Floor Landing
With doors to both bedrooms plus a separate storage room
Bedroom Three 12' 9" With restricted Head Height x 12' 6" ( 3.89m With restricted Head Height x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed window to side and radiator
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 8' 11" With restricted head height ( 4.19m x 2.72m With restricted head height )
uPVC double glazed window to side and radiator
Gardens And Parking
The Property is set on a corner plot with secure gardens to both the front and side with a driveway providing ample off road parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41162679.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.