4 bedroom house for saleBramford Road, Wandsworth, SW18
- Stunning four bedroom Tonsley cottage
- Immaculately presented
- Very tastefully decorated throughout
- Beautiful kitchen/dining room
- Gorgeous double reception * Two bathrooms
- Fully extended
- South west facing garden
A stunning four bedroom Tonsley cottage, is now for sale on the very sought after Bramford Road. It has a lovely front garden and the property is presented in immaculate order throughout. On the ground floor, there is an elegant double reception room and a superbly fitted extended kitchen with integrated appliances. Bi-folding doors lead out to a pretty south-west facing garden. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a fabulous family bathroom with standalone rolled top bath. Up above are a further two bedrooms and a separate shower room. The current owners have refurbished the property to a very high standard and viewing s highly recommended.
The house is located in a quiet tree-lined popular road, moments’ walk from Wandsworth Town mainline station offering services to Clapham Junction and Waterloo. Also in nearby Old York Road are a number of excellent restaurants, bars and local shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41162874.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COUND_001965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cound, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.