6 bedroom detached house for saleChantry Acre Bishopston, Swansea, SA3
- South West facing terrace with sun all day
- Situated adjacent to national trust owned Bishopston valley
- Within walking distance to local beaches and Bishopston village centre
- Secluded location
- All room are light and airy
- Great location for horse riding and water sports
- Village has three pubs, Co-op, Post Office, Hair Salon and Sports centre
- Large kitchen breakfast room with range cooker
- Top floor has potential to be easily converted to a self contained accommodation
- Bishopston infant and comprehensive school with excellent Ofsted report within walking distance
A rare opportunity to buy Chantry Acre a beautiful country house on south Gower. The Chantry Acre estate was established in the 18th Century. This property has undergone a complete rebuild in the 1990s and has only been on the open market only once in nearly 100 years.
The house sits in approx 4 acres of grounds with views to Cefn Bryn, the highest point on Gower
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises vast living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Detached barn with planning for 2 bed holiday let, yard and paddocks of approx 6 acres also available to be offered to the purchaser of the house . Could also be used for equestrian purposes
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.<!--EndFragment-->
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41163072.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference dak-jkq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.