2 bedroom terraced house for saleBranch Street, Paddock, Huddersfield, HD1
Sold STC £64,950
- REAR TERRACED PROPERTY WITH FAR REACHING VIEWS
- POTENTIAL TO CREATE LGF DINING KITCHEN SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENTS
- ATTIC ROOM/STUDY
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL AMENITIES AND HUDDERS TOWN CENTRE
This rear terraced property has far reaching views towards Emley Moor Mast and Castle Hill and an open aspect over a grassed area to the rear. The property has a living kitchen at present but a lower ground floor dining kitchen could be created (subject to any necessary planning consents) which would open out onto the garden. Having an attic bedroom/study, the property would ideally suit the professional couple. Located in Paddock, the property is handily positioned for access to Huddersfield town centre and local amenities within Paddock.
Ground Floor: -
Entrance Vestibule - Accessed via a solid wood exterior door with glazed panel over and having an ascending staircase, solid wood floor and central heating radiator.
Lounge - 14'0" x 14'9" (4.27m x 4.50m) - Having access into the kitchenette, a window to the front elevation overlooking open space, the garden and views towards Emley Moor, a continuation of the solid wood floor, inset cupboard with drawers below and the focal point of the room being the gas fire set within a decorative surround.
Kitchenette - 6'4" x 5'1" (1.93m x 1.55m) - With base units, working surfaces and tiled splashback, stainless steel sink unit, space for a gas cooker and space for a fridge freezer, central heating radiator and window to the side elevation.
First Floor: -
Landing - A spacious area with solid wood flooring and central heating radiator. Doors give access to the bedroom accommodation and bathroom.
Bedroom - 14'9" max x 10'0" average (4.50m max x 3.05m avera - Having a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front of the property, solid wood flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Furnished with a 4 piece coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet and panelled bath. There is a uPVC double glazed window, part tiling to the walls and a continuation of the solid wood floor.
Second Flo0r: -
Attic Room - 19'1" x 7'5" (5.82m x 2.26m) - Having reduced head height, 2 Velux windows, under eaves storage, decorative ceiling beam and central heating radiator. This room is accessed via a space saver staircase and could be used as an occasional bedroom or study.
Outside: - To the front of the property there is a paved garden with a low maintenance pebbled second tier which opens out onto communal grassed area along with access to the cellars which are ripe for conversion subject to any necessary planning consents.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41164377.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26194372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.