2 bedroom cottage for saleNew Cut, Glemsford, Sudbury
- Popular Village Location
- Two Bedrooms
- 22'7ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- First Floor Bathroom
A well presented two bedroom terrace cottage situated in the popular village of Glemsford and offering a spacious kitchen/breakfast room, first floor bathroom, garden with summer house and off road parking.
Glemsford is an attractive popular village set in the Stour Valley and benefits from the nearby market town of Sudbury containing a wider range of amenities including swimming pool/leisure complex, quayside theatre and Sudbury train station providing trains through to the main London and Colchester line with fast services on to Liverpool Street via a change at Marks Tey. The village of Glemsford offers a range of facilities, including a doctor’s surgery, local shops, post office, primary school, village hall and several public houses.
With a tiled floor and stained glass window to side aspect and further door through to the living room.
Window to front aspect, radiator, three wall lights, radiator, gas fire and door through to kitchen/dining room.
A fantastic room ideal for entertaining with two areas the first being the dining area with an attractive red brick open fire, radiator, tiled floor and open plan stairs leading to the first floor landing. In the kitchen area is a range of fitted base and eye level units, work surfaces over and tiled splash backs, drawer units, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, inset oven with hob over and filter hood, plumbing and space for appliance, tiled floor, recessed lighting, window to rear aspect and door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With doors leading to
Window to front aspect, wall lights, inset wardrobes with storage cupboards over, radiator and walk in wardrobe 5'2 x 3'8 with dressing area.
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of a low level w/c, panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with unit below, tiled shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor and window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a block paved parking area. The rear garden commences with a patio area leading onto a lawned area with summer house, raised beds, out side tap and power point and pedestrian access across the neighbouring property.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41165076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.