3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakroyd Crescent, Wisbech
Sold STC £75,000
- For sale by Public Auction 23 February 2017
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Refurbishment required
- Includes photos of Wisbech
For sale by Public Auction 23 February 2017 at 11:30 at Barnham Broom Golf & Country Club, Norwich. Open house viewing times 4 February 2017 - 2.00pm. 11 February - 10.00 am. 18 February 2.00 pm.
The property comprises a lounge/diner kitchen, utility area and bathroom to the ground floor with three bedrooms and a shower room to the first floor. Outside there is a good size rear garden.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brow's East Anglian Auction Centre, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, East Anglian Auction Centre , before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn.
Lounge Area 9' 10" x 11' ( 3.00m x 3.35m )
Dining Area 12' 5" maximum x 11' ( 3.78m maximum x 3.35m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 12' 5" ( 2.57m x 3.78m )
Utility Area 3' x 8' 5" ( 0.91m x 2.57m )
Bathroom 5' 5" x 8' 5" ( 1.65m x 2.57m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 9' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 12' 5" ( 2.69m x 3.78m )
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 11" minimum ( 2.57m x 2.11m minimum )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. At the first set of traffic lights turn left into De Havilland Rd and proceed along turning right into Oakroyd Crescent where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41165103.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Wisbech on 01945 464451.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.