This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Main Street, Carlton Scroop, GRANTHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Hallway & Cloakroom
- Lounge, Dining Room & Study
- Dining Kitchen & Utility
- 5 Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Double Garage, Driveway & Gardens
EDGE OF THE VILLAGE LOCATION WITH SUPERB VIEWS OVER THE COUNTRYSIDE this immaculately presented executive detached family home offers well apportioned living accommodation including 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, conservatory and garage. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate.
**OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEKEND!!**
SATURDAY 17TH AUG
2PM - 4PM
To The Front Of The Property
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with gravelled flower beds. Block paved driveway providing off road parking and turning circle leading to the double garage. Gated access to the left hand side of the property leading to the rear garden. Part glazed front entrance door gives access to the;
Stairs to first floor, telephone point, radiator, dado rail, thermostat control, cornice to ceiling and smoke alarm.
Fitted with a low level W.C and hand wash basin. Tiled splashbacks, dado rail, single radiator, extractor fan and window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 17' 8" x 13' 8" ( 5.38m x 4.17m )
Open fireplace with marble hearth and decorative surround, dado rail, TV point, wall light points, coving and rose to ceiling, 2 radiators and dimmer switch control. Bay window to the front aspect and pair of glazed doors leading to the;
Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.68m )
Dado rail, double radiator, cornice to ceiling and window to the side aspect. Telephone point and double glazed patio doors to the;
Brick built base with uPVC double glazed windows, pair of french doors to the rear garden and tiled flooring.
Study 12' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.92m )
Window to the front aspect, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling and dimmer switch control.
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
Extensive range of modern fitted units comprising of base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink with hot and cold mixer tap over and tiled splashbacks. Further wall mounted units with under lighting. Plumbing for dishwasher, integrated electric oven and hob, fitted extractor hood, wine rack, glass fronted display cabinets with internal lighting, integrated fridge, coving to ceiling, window to the rear aspect and understairs storage cupboard with tiled flooring and light.
Fitted base units with work surface over and inset stainless steel sink with hot and cold mixer tap over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Further wall mounted units, vent for tumble dryer, integrated fridge, boiler, tiled flooring, single radiator, window to side aspect and part glazed rear entrance door. Walls are tiled to half height and central heating timer control.
Open balustrade, single radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling and built in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted shelving. Access to roof space being partially boarded with power and light connected.
Master Bedroom L-Shaped Room 11' 10" x 11' 8" plus recess to doorway + 6' " x 5' 2" (3.61m x 3.56m plus recess to doorway + 1.83m x 1.57m )
Extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising of bedside drawers and cabinets, 2 double and 3 single wardrobes with hanging rail and shelves. Drawers with storage cupboard over and further base storage cupboards. Window to the front aspect, and single radiator, coving and recess lights to ceiling.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of low level W.C, hand wash basin and double shower cubicle. Floor and walls are fully tiled, window to the side aspect, heated towel rail, wall mounted mirror with light, extractor fan and recess light to the ceiling. Further built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Window to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling and single radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.18m )
Single radiator, window to the front aspect and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 12' 5" max ( 3.48m x 3.78m max )
Window to the rear aspect, single radiator and coving to ceiling,
Bedroom 5 13' 11" x 8' 6" max ( 4.24m x 2.59m max )
Single radiator, window to the rear aspect and coving to ceiling.
Fitted with a 5 piece suite comprising of corner bath, hand wash basin, bidet, low level W.C and shower cubicle. Walls are tiled, radiator, window to the front aspect, coving to ceiling and extractor fan.
To The Rear Of The Property
Paved patio area adjacent to the rear of the house. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with a selection of flower borders and shrubs. Outside tap is provided.
2 up and over doors, power and light connected. Return access to the utility room.
Carpets included in the sale. Curtains and blinds for sale by separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.