3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLinks Avenue, Cromer
Sold STC £185,000
- GUIDE £185,000 - £190,000
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms & Three Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Garage
A semi-detached IDEAL FAMILY HOME set in the RESIDENTIAL AREA of Suffield Park, boasting TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen with pantry, THREE BEDROOMS & wet room. With LOW MAINTENANCE front & rear gardens, AMPLE DRIVEWAY parking & a GARAGE.
This semi-detached property is set in the residential area of Suffield Park would make a great family home! Located close to the shops, schools and transport links. Within walking distance of the beach and cliffs for walking. The property consists of a lounge, dining room and kitchen with pantry. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, cloakroom and family wet room. Set on a good sized plot with low maintenance front and rear gardens, there is plenty of driveway parking to the front of the property and a garage with vehicular access via Hartington Road.
With an obscure double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Two double glazed windows to the side aspect. Radiator and carpet. Stairs leading to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard. Doors off.
Lounge 10' 10" plus bay x 13' 3" max ( 3.30m plus bay x 4.04m max )
With three double glazed windows to the front aspect. Wall lights, radiator and carpet. Television and telephone points. Electric fire with tiled hearth.
Dining Room 10' 11" max x 11' 5" ( 3.33m max x 3.48m )
With double glazed Patio doors opening to the rear garden. Wall lights and radiator. Laminate flooring and television point. Fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.64m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Laminate flooring. Arch to entrance hall. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Obscure double glazed door to the rear porch. Door into pantry style storage cupboard - with window to the side aspect and fitted shelving.
With a door to the side aspect and driveway. Two windows to the side and rear aspects.
First Floor Landing
With doors off.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.37m max x 3.61m max )
With three double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" max x 10' 11" ( 3.33m max x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator and carpet.
With a low level WC. Carpet and double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a hand wash basin and shower. Extractor fan and radiator. Fully tiled and waterproof flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
With vehicular access via Hartington Road. With up and over door. Door to the rear garden and perspex window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance lawned area and raised paved area. With driveway parking to the side of the property and a paved patio area.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area and steps up to a lawned area. With a gate giving pedestrian access to Hartington Road to the rear, and a door leading to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41168565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.