4 bedroom detached house for saleBirling Road, Snodland, Kent
- Stunning 4 bedroom detached home in idyllic location
- En-suite to Bedroom 1
- Fantastic kitchen/dining room
- Under floor heating throughout ground floor
- Off-street parking and landscaped garden
Rookery Gardens is set in an idyllic location, close to the River Medway and Leybourne Lakes, and situated between the vibrant Kentish towns of Rochester and Maidstone. If you need to travel for work, well it's just a hop, skip and jump to the motorways and Snodland now operates a fast train into London St Pancras at peak times.This beautiful home features the highest level of design originality and opulent living space. The cosy master bedroom/bedroom 1 boasts a contemporary en-suite bathroom in which to unwind after a long day. The vast kitchen/dining room is the heart of the house and benefits from French style doors that flow naturally into the good size landscaped garden.To the front of the house there are double parking spaces whilst the roof has solar panels meaning you can relax in the knowledge that your home is environmentally friendly and energy-efficient. The road where the property is situated is lined with beautiful trees and dotted with architecturally attractive homes. It is also just a short walk down the road to reach green countryside. What more could you want in a home?
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Developer says:
Clarendon Homes has established a reputation for providing high quality unique homes situated in some of the most picturesque and sought after locations in Kent.All of our individually designed new homes feature superior quality materials and highly-specified interiors including carefully sourced modern fixtures and fittings. The consistency in the attention to detail and the high quality workmanship makes it Clarendon's signature finish.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 16'6 x 11'3 (5.03m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 19'1 x 13'8 (5.82m x 4.17m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'7 x 10'2 (4.45m x 3.10m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 9'3 x 4'5 (2.82m x 1.35m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 9'4 (3.48m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'5 x 6'10 (2.87m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 8'7 (2.80m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 6'6 x 5'9 (1.98m x 1.75m)
- Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41169156.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13819790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Snodland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.